Movable porcelain dolls for your dollshouse
- The Sculpting: Each body part is sculpted individually in a high quality porcelain clay considering the correct body proportions and scale.
- The Drying: the pieces dry slowly at room temperatur. After drying further details are added.
- The Soft Firing: The porcelain pieces are fired fort he first time at 1292°F. Afterwards they are sanded and more details are added.
- The Bisque Firing: At over 2.192°F the clay melts and turns into porcelain, a very durable and precious material.
- The Polishing: With the help of sanding sponges the surface is sanded and sealed.
- The Painting and Firing: The china paint is applied in glazes and is fired into the surface. Each color has their own ideal temperature and required separate or multiple firings.
- The Joining: All body parts are put together with the help of wires and a strong elastic.
- The dressing: Each doll is dressed in their own and one of a kind gown, using the finest materials available.